Creating Financial Stability Across Every Stage of Your Life
We Help You Prepare For Tomorrow and Beyond
We’ll start building your custom financial plan on day one. Every decision we make is based entirely on you: your needs, your goals, and the reality of where you are today. From there, we’ll design an approach to managing your finances that’s perfectly tailored for you.
Your net worth is our scorecard. During each meeting, we’ll review how your net worth has changed and what recent factors influenced it. We’ll assess all income and expenses, including debts and loans. Our focus is on helping you grow your net worth in a way that fits your lifestyle, either by adding to your assets or reducing your deficits.
Coaching Is a Big Piece of Our Process
We believe that, as your wealth management partner, part of our service is to educate you. Our goal is to help you understand financial strategy as well as we do, so you can have confidence in every financial decision you have going forward. We do that through regular meetings and in-depth, personal conversations where we discuss your portfolio, uncover changing needs, and review recommendations.
- GET TO KNOW YOU: We’ll ask you lots and lots of questions, because we believe that more value comes from listening than talking. We need to understand who you are, how you’re wired, and what your unique situation is before we make any recommendations. We’ll be sure to talk about your goals for the future and your timelines for reaching them.
- START WITH THE NEAR-TERM: We take a three-pronged approach that starts with getting your savings structured so that you can cover immediate needs and have peace of mind in case of emergencies.
- MOVE TO MID-TERM: Once your savings are optimized, we’ll move on to investing wisely for your mid-term needs, based on your personal goals and level of risk tolerance.
- PLAN FOR LONG-TERM: We’ll look at your most important long-term need: setting yourself up for retirement. We’ll help you understand how much you’ll really need once you transition from earning to using your funds.
- COACH FOR LIFE: We’ll determine how to coach you so you can achieve financial literacy for life, in a way that works with your expectations and personal style. We’ll put together a plan for periodic meetings (in person or virtual) to assess our progress.
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS: At each meeting, we will review your net worth (our “scorecard”),discuss changes to your life that might affect our plan, and review any new recommendations we have for you.